- Support the Council in providing strong community leadership, engagement and relationships.
- Develop and implement engagemetn strategies that priorities community inclusivity.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure effective communication of council initiatives.
- Plan and coordinate community forums and public consultations.
- Identify opportunities for community participation in council decision-making processes.
- Evaluate and report on the performance of community engagement activities.
About the Position
The position of Community Engagement Coordinator is responsible for the continued development and implementation of Mitchell Shire Council’s strategic approach to community engagement by providing leadership, guidance and support across the organisation.
About Mitchell Shire Council
Based one hour north of Melbourne, Mitchell Shire has a first-class reputation which provides both professional challenge and rewarding community connections.
Mitchell Shire has values which are fundamental to the way in which all staff operate in their dealings with each other and the community.
Interested In This Position?
To apply: click on ‘APPLY NOW’ using the reference number, addressing your cover letter and resume to Nick Kelly, of Gem Executive, or call 0497 476 548 for further information.